Eventos con Historia returns to the English Cemetery of Malaga with 4 new historical characters which are found in this place. The activity is a guided and dramatised visit that will take place next Friday 1st July 2022.
Tomás Rodríguez will be the person who will guide the groups telling the history of the place.
The characters are:
– William Mark (Founder of the English Cemetery in Malaga).
– Robert Boyd (Romantic hero)
– Gamel Woolsey (Writer and wife of Gerald Brenan)
– Jorge Guillén (Poet of the Generation of ’27)
The visits will last 75 minutes and are priced at 10€ per person. There will be two visits, one at 19:00h and the other at 20:30h.
Tickets can be purchased:
– By calling 667 428 233
– By bizum at 674 022 580 (Whatsapp)
– Physically at the English Cemetery from Tuesday to Sunday from 9:00h to 14:00h.
For more information: